Bethlehem, PA, December 5, 2022-The National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA), the all-industry association representing the North American kitchen and bath industry, announces the all-new 2023 NKBA| KBIS NEXT Stage program lineup. The newly redesigned stage will host more than 20 programs, emceed by three high-profile NKBA designers, and feature over 60 industry voices and personalities.
Programming will include sustainable living, design trends, designer/client relationships, economic forecasts, wellness, and more. NEXT Stage will also host the anticipated Best of KBIS, 30’s Choice Awards and Designhounds Designer Finds.
KBIS NEXT Stage is located in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, January 31 to February 2, 2023.
The KBIS NEXT Stage is free to all registrants. The lineup includes:
* NKBA Design Trends: Daily Deep Dives
* NEW! KBIS Disruptor Series
* Sustainability is Good Business
* Experience Wellness: Learnings from the Hospitality Industry
* Business Forecast: Tap into Futurist Thinking
* Kitchen & Bath Catwalk
* NKBA Global Connect: Trends and business practices from around the world
* Emerging Market: Designing for Short-Term Rentals
* Design Therapy: Collaborations for the Future of Accessible Homes
* Filling your Cup: Wellness Design Starts With You
* Join the Pack: Designhounds Favorite Finds
* Holistic Design: The Fine Line
* Design Bites LIVE!
Numerous awards programs will be presented on the KBIS NEXT Stage. They include:
* Best of KBIS
* Best Booth
* NKBA Thirty Under 30 Choice Awards
* Kickstarter Competition Winners