DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Coding Bootcamp Market: Analysis By Mode of Learning (Full Time & Part Time), By Programming Language (Python, NET, RUBY, JAVA & Others), By Tuition Distribution (Free, US$15,000), By Region, Size and Trends with Impact of COVID-19 and Forecast up to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global coding bootcamp market was valued at US$1.36 billion in 2021, and is predicted to grow to US$3.66 billion in 2027. A coding bootcamp is a technical training program that teaches the programming skills that employers seek. Coding bootcamps allow students with little coding experience to focus on the most important aspects of coding and apply their new coding skills to solve real-world problems.
Coding bootcamps, like many trade schools, are typically run by for-profit private companies and are available in-person or online, depending on the program. A few well-known coding bootcamps are Bloc, General Assembly, Flatiron School, and App Academy. The global coding bootcamp market is determined to grow at a CAGR of 18% over the forecasted period of 2022-2027.
Impact Analysis of COVID-19 and Way Forward:
Even in face of the fact that COVID-19 disruptions around the globe have caused a significant drop in revenue for many enterprises, the coding bootcamp market observed a positive impact. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, many in person bootcamps launched remote options and also offered COVID reliefs to the students, in the form of scholarships, incentives, or stipends, which supported the market expansion during the COVID outbreak.
There is a clear correlation between the skills taught in bootcamps and those that employers want. Programs in software engineering and web development, where skills are constantly in demand, are still preferred by bootcamps. Sales programs for technology and cybersecurity are spreading more frequently. These initiatives seek to demonstrate the adaptability of the bootcamp model of brief, intense training to new professions and would drive the market growth during the post COVID period.
- Increasing Enrollments
- University-Bootcamp Partnerships
- Increasing Investments in Boot Camp
- Increased Flexibility
- Availability of Financing Options
- Better Outcome
- Demand for Formal Education
- Increasing Demand for E-Learning
- Corporate Training Program
- Niche and Specialized Courses
- The ADECCO Group (General Assembly)
- Chegg Inc. (Thinkful)
- Flatiron School
- Bloom Institute of Technology (BloomTech)
- App Academy
- Hack Reactor
- 4Geeks Academy
- Fullstack Academy LLC
- Barcelona Code School
- Makers Academy
Market Segmentation Analysis:
- By Mode of Learning: The report identifies two segments on the basis of mode of learning: Full Time and Part Time. Full time segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment in the forecasted period. Students prefer the full-time course because they prefer to learn in an environment where everyone else is learning alongside them. The course time for such boot camp is shorter than for part-time boot camp. Coding bootcamp has become more popular in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific due to the use of video recording platforms and a flexible schedule.
- By Programming Language: The report identifies five segments on the basis of programming language: Python, NET, JAVA, RUBY and Others. Python dominated the coding bootcamp market in 2021. Python is a general-purpose, high-level programming language that can be used for data collection, web scraping, and scripting. For scientific computing, it is well-liked in the scientific community. referred to as one of the simplest programming languages to learn for beginners. Cross-functional and can be used for data science and web development and works on IoT devices as well. Websites such as Google, Youtube, Quora, Spotify, etc, are built with Python. The increasing proclivity of enterprises toward data-intensive business strategies, rising demand for python due to its ability to provide high-quality, rapid, accurate, real-time data, rising demand for pre- and post-deployment services are driving the segment’s growth.
- By Tuition Distribution: The market can be divided into five segments based on the tuition distribution: US$10,000-US$15,000, >US$15,000, US$5,000-US$9,999, US$15,000 accounted for the maximum share. Tuition for intensive, full-time coding bootcamps that provide comprehensive career training and often last several months is from US$10,000 to US$15,000. The median bootcamp tuition in 2020 was US$13,500, with an average cost of US$13,579. Some bootcamp providers, in addition to intensive, career-focused programmes, provide short introduction courses for students who wish to get their feet wet before committing to an intensive programme. For experienced coders, bootcamps may also provide professional development courses that focus on a specific skill or programming language.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4l0jz5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Copyright © acrofan/Business Wire All Right Reserved